4.07.2008

Some Infographic Inspiration

Check this Out!

I was flipping through some of my art magazines and thought this article was pretty cool. The title pretty much says it all, and the actual information graphic by Tyler Lang is amazing. This article gave a really good insight on the impact of graphic design and really broadened my knowledge on how many design based jobs are really out there and how many jobs offers one can receive through good process development and the encouragement of some teachers. I really like that Mimi Zeiger, author, included some of his process thoughts which I closely related to how I went about mine.



Just thought I'd post a bit of inspiration, ENJOY!






3 comments:

jamie said...

Nice collection here. How about you analyze and plan to talk/share one of these for the discussion on Wed.

jamie said...

Great article post - can you show me in person so I can see the details?

Tezz Walker said...

Yes, I can bring it to class on Friday.